If you are looking into improving your PvP Minecraft’s levels of performance and not necessarily compromising looking keenly at the game visuals, you should take into consideration the Blue Pink Fade resource pack as your best option for this. You will achieve a lot by making use of it in many different ways. One feature that has been noticed with many packs is their tendency of bringing about a high performance by downgrading the game visuals. But however, this trend has been totally curbed with the help of this particular pack. This pack not only that it enhances performance but also it produces some appealing images so as to at the end you will enjoy it all. It has got different schemes of colors just as its name states.
This looks upon a dim combination of two colors of pink and blue. This two colors can seem to be quite strange for this game on a hard copy piece of paper but when all this turns out, this pack usually makes all of them work together closely together to help produce high and quality images. Usually, they appear just like the vanilla game but then the difference comes all along with the specks in this particular pack. Here, they behold a sight simply because of the way they are made. You should not get surprised by the resolution power of this pack of 64×64. This is actually a little high. With this resolution, it is still capable of performing in a smooth manner on PCs that have the low-end hardware. It is unlikely to encounter trouble with this resource pack as long as your machine is capable of operating vanilla game without encountering any problems.
Blue Pink Fade should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Blue Pink Fade — Video & Screenshots
How to install Blue Pink Fade Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Blue Pink Fade texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.