The Blocky Mobs resource pack makes the appearance of the game more blocky. So, you may be wondering what’s the purpose of using this texture pack when the game itself features an overall blocky environment everywhere? Well, that’s not the case here! When you will install this pack, you will notice a crippling kind of symmetry to all the mobs in Minecraft. This will make everything of the game look like an 8-bit blocky character, and the overall game interface will be very much similar to the old Nintendo game. To note here, Blocky Mobs does not necessarily improve or enhance the textures of items, icons, blocks, or the GUI as such. Instead, the pack will make the overall game appearance blocky that is already mentioned above.
The Blocky Mobs pack comes with 32x resolution. That means — when you will install this particular pack, it will make the graphics of the game more like the old Nintendo game. That’s it! If you like the interface of the old Nintendo game, then you will prefer this Blocky Mobs pack to be installed. This pack is extremely detailed and thorough. In terms of changing the looks of mobs in Minecraft, this pack surely has no exception! Rest assured that every single mob in Minecraft 1.8.X and below will get a major enhancement after installing this pack. For instance, you will notice the friendly mobs like tamed wolves and villagers will look certainly different. So, what are you waiting for? Feel free to try the Blocky Mobs to enjoy the old Nintendo interface.
Blocky Mobs should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Blocky Mobs — Screenshots
How to install Blocky Mobs Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Blocky Mobs texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.