If you’ve been looking for a unique take on a cartoonish Minecraft feel, the BLCK resource pack might be just for you. Many similar attempts by the likes of Sphax go overboard with their overhauls, which can completely ruin the game for those that still enjoy Minecraft’s original formula. BLCK resource pack won’t leave you wondering whether you’re playing another game – it manages to provide a fresh experience while staying true to the game’s original, blocky integrity. It’s important to note that the resource pack is still a work-in-progress, with a lot more segments that haven’t yet been redone. However, the developer’s slow pace with the pack’s development is due to the extreme attention to detail. From blocks and particles to items and mobs – every single texture is going to undergo a redesign.
Still, the BLCK resource pack’s main goal is to remain fairly simplistic in order to accommodate all types of users, which is why you won’t be overwhelmed by flashy textures and overdone animations once you load up a new world. This doesn’t mean that it lacks in quality – quite the contrary. It emphasizes sharpness, smoothness, and high details. Another thing that you might notice is that the BLCK texture pack makes the Minecraft world a little bit brighter. That’s because the grass and most of the plants have increased saturation to give the game a bit more life. Even though this resource pack isn’t even halfway done yet, there are multiple resolution options, including: 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, and 512x. The highest-quality version is surely going to leave you stunned but be prepared for significant performance drops unless you have a high-end PC. Thankfully, the creator thought of that too, so you can try any of the other low-res variants until you find the perfect balance between performance and aesthetics.
[BLCK] should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
[BLCK] — Video & Screenshots
How to install [BLCK] Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the [BLCK] texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.