BjornCraft Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
BjornCraft is a recently launched resource pack that is already spinning several people’s head in the world of Minecraft. The stunning BjornCraft resource pack comes with an improbable structure and looks innovative at first glance. The pack’s creator said that he was developing the pack for the past several years and has put a reasonable amount of work to get the pack into its current form. The creator of the pack also said that people can expect several modifications in the near future to make the pack more user-friendly. The current version of the pack is it’s fourth, but its future could not be more promising. BjornCraft, however, in its present form still offers some truly ravishing graphics and is a highly recommended resource pack available today. If you are searching for a resource pack offering a fresh and exclusive design, then you should definitely check this pack out. This set of textures was specially designed to provide the Minecraft universe a polished, dynamic and classy feel.
The pack does not boast of any specific craft pattern and it primarily hinges on. This allows the pack to put all its strength in rectifying the redundant specifics from the pattern while providing them an attractive feel. It should also be noted that BjornCraft pack is heavily influenced by the seasoned Zelda games along with several other games of the previous generation. So, if you have played any of those games before, you should not feel surprised when you observe some common graphical aspects between those games. The resolution of BjornCraft is 64×64, which although not very high, yet several steps higher than the usual 16×16 resolution. Therefore, if you really wish to relish this resource pack at a more reliable frame rate, then you have to purchase a device with better than average hardware specification which allows the game as well as the pack to function without stuttering.
BjornCraft - Screenshots
How to install BjornCraft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download BjornCraft Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.