The Better Paintings resource pack has already gained great popularity among the Minecraft players. Have you already heard about this texture pack? Well, Better Paintings isn’t similar to any traditional resource pack available for the Minecraft game. Rather, it works in a completely different way. For example, most of the Minecraft resource packs are designed to change the overall game textures and visuals. But, The Better Paintings resource pack isn’t aimed to remake the game textures. Instead, it mainly focuses on the paintings of your favorite Minecraft game. As you already know that the paintings of the game are particularly lackluster and boring. But, no worries. You can now easily ensure intriguing and inspiring looks by using this resource pack. This resource pack will replace almost all the default paintings of Minecraft with the better ones. These paintings are much better than the Minecraft default paintings as they are quite detailed and they create an appealing look in the game.
In addition to the above benefits, The Better Paintings resource pack has also introduced a bunch of renowned paintings, such as The Starry Night by Van Gogh paintings and Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci. These newly added paintings of The Better Paintings can be an add-on treat for the Minecraft players. There are two more excellent benefits about these paintings that this pack has brought for you. First of all, these paintings come in multiple different dimensions. This allows you to ensure that your choices and preferences are met. Secondly, the pack also features a special painting that is designed in the combination of two separate paintings. This special painting can be particularly useful for long walls. As mentioned already, The Better Paintings resource pack just aims to change the paintings of your favorite Minecraft game. It doesn’t cause any performance issues. Even if you have a low-end PC, please feel free to install and use this resource pack without worrying about a slow and bogging down game performance.
Better Paintings should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Better Paintings — Screenshots
How to install Better Paintings Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Better Paintings texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.