BackyardCraft is another great looking photo realistic resource pack for minecraft. It is a little bit more than one year since this pack released, so definitely BackyardCraft is one of the oldest textures. The main advantage and uniqueness of BackyardCraft Resource Pack is what it does not use a clean, smooth and perfect textures for blocks. TheAwesomeKielbasa, the original author of this pack says true enough words: our real world is not that neat and smooth. BackyardCraft will be available almost for everyone as it comes in four different resolutions: 64x, 128x, 256x and 512x!
BackyardCraft — Screenshots
How to install BackyardCraft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.