There is always a day when you spend hours on finding a suitable resource pack, which would fulfill all of your needs but sometimes you just can’t find it. We are not sure if everyone will like this pack but for anyone who is looking for a simple and as clean as possible textures – Back To Basics Resource Pack will be your one of the best choices.
As already been said above, Back To Basics is very, again, very clean resource pack with pretty much standard and default look that tries to add a simplistic feel to the game. By the way this pack might increase your FPS in-game a little bit, so this is also one of it’s features. Back To Basics might not be the best clean resource pack available online, but it is worth to give a try. Let us know what you think in the comment section located at the bottom of this page.
Back To Basics should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
Back To Basics — Screenshots
How to install Back To Basics Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Back To Basics texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.