Back To Basics Resource Pack 1.10
There is always a day when you spend hours on finding a suitable resource pack, which would fulfill all of your needs but sometimes you just can’t find it. We are not sure if everyone will like this pack but for anyone who is looking for a simple and as clean as possible textures – Back To Basics Resource Pack will be your one of the best choices.
As already been said above, Back To Basics is very, again, very clean resource pack with pretty much standard and default look that tries to add a simplistic feel to the game. By the way this pack might increase your FPS in-game a little bit, so this is also one of it’s features. Back To Basics might not be the best clean resource pack available online, but it is worth to give a try. Let us know what you think in the comment section located at the bottom of this page.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Back To Basics goes to TVR_. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.10, 1.9. Right now Back To Basics has 72361 views.