Style of this textures reminds me some kind of fantasy and realism mix. Author of Ayrithias resource pack also notes that is it medieval style but with a decent amount of fantasy and realism. Actually, this is the main feature why the world of Minecraft after installing this pack resembles a nice RPG game with bright colorful scenery, atmospheric caves and medieval buildings. Very bright and pleasant textures but they are still in WIP, so wait for new updates!
Ayrithias — Video & Screenshots
How to install Ayrithias Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.