The Ayrithias resource pack changes Minecraft into a fantasy world with realistic textures. Vograv created it in 2014, and although it hasn’t been updated, the resource pack is still compatible with 1.7.x and 1.8.x versions of Minecraft. You should be able to ignore any incompatibility messages that pop up while launching the game, but there are several unfinished textures. This happens because Minecraft had received many updates since the 1.8.x version, many of which added new items and blocks to which the pack didn’t have access when it was designed. If you’re okay with encountering the untextured blocks in your new fantasy world, you should download the Ayrithias texture pack. The changes it makes to the game are incredible, which we will explain in more detail throughout this article. Vograv succeeded at creating a fantasy pack complemented with realistic textures and made an incredible texture pack for people who enjoy that sort of thing. Players hunting for fantasy-themed resource packs that include RPG-Esque details will immensely enjoy this pack since that’s the basis of Ayrithias. Although we’ve had the joy of being able to try out packs that achieve a similar goal, the Aryithias resource pack outdoes most of them with its exemplary execution. It’s worth a shot for any players who enjoy fantasy. We believe that the Aryithias texture pack is inspired by the classic tabletop game Dungeons and Dragons. Although we can’t prove it, the evidence is in the resource pack’s textures. While not having the most detailed or realistic-looking textures, the pack is still beautiful, thanks to the exceptional art style that Vograv used.
A massive highlight in the pack’s textures is their lack of noticeable noise, which gives them a flawless appearance that players are bound to enjoy. The palette is less bright than other packs, which reinforces the fantasy-themed art style. This makes players far more immersed in their games, which helps players who enjoy roleplaying in Minecraft. The Ayrithias texture pack has some of the most beautiful and original textures that we’ve seen in a long time. They’re gorgeous to look at and give players a sense of realism or even serenity. The realistic and fantasy textures in this resource pack result in a very immersive Minecraft world you won’t want to stop playing in. Don’t be surprised if you take your time “smelling the roses” or admire how beautiful the world is. Between the painstakingly detailed textures and the breathtaking views, you’ll be surrounded by wonderous and attractive scenery. Despite its many good qualities, the Aryithias resource pack is an unfinished beauty. It doesn’t seem like it will receive any more updates in the future, so the list of blocks that lack textures will only continue to grow as Minecraft gets more updates. Ayrithias has a resolution of 32 × 32, slightly increasing from the 16 × 16 of vanilla Minecraft. Despite this, thanks to how highly optimized the textures are, you shouldn’t see any significant performance drops or FPS issues because of how incredibly optimized the textures are. So long as your device can handle unmodded Minecraft, the pack will perform efficiently and smoothly.
Ayrithias should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Ayrithias — Screenshots
How to install Ayrithias Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Ayrithias texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Ayrithias Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[32x] [1.8.x – 1.6.x] Download Ayrithias Resource Pack – just click “Yes” when the incompatibility message “made for an older version” appears, it will work;
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;