Ayrithias Resource Pack 1.7.10
Style of this textures reminds me some kind of fantasy and realism mix. Author of Ayrithias resource pack also notes that is it medieval style but with a decent amount of fantasy and realism. Actually, this is the main feature why the world of Minecraft after installing this pack resembles a nice RPG game with bright colorful scenery, atmospheric caves and medieval buildings. Very bright and pleasant textures but they are still in WIP, so wait for new updates!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Ayrithias goes to Vograv. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Ayrithias has 141353 views.