Autumn Seasons is a pack that is motivated to give Minecraft an appearance with a seasonal touch. You may have come across various packs that strive to provide a season based twist to the Minecraft but, fail. Most of those packs lack the actual finishing that gives them the uniqueness that a pack needs. Fortunately, that is not the case for Autumn Seasons. Autumn Season resource pack is perfectly premeditated and managed to ensure that the needs of every player involved is met. The pack allows one to experience the changing atmosphere of the Minecraft throughout the autumn seasons. As an alternative to the typical green shade that the players are used to, Autumn Seasons resource pack totally refurbishes the entire place including the undergrowth plantation and the grassland of the Minecraft environment to a reddish shade.
The red shade brings out the autumn-eques visual in the pack. Furthermore, the pack also reforms several qualities of trees, leaves, and other in-game plantations to allow players to experience an actual reliable expenditure. In other circumstance, the qualities of the leaves, in-game plants, and trees increase the number of details while simultaneously reducing the noise which makes the pack look spectaculars. The news texture also increases the density of the forest to allow the player to feel the arrival of a bright and colorful autumn. Autumn Seasons resource pack has a standard of x16 which does not come as a shock since the primary objective is not to entirely refit the game’s visual but to make the players feel the real seasons of autumn in the Minecraft world. The pack has a sitting of 100% completion catering for missing textures the player experience while using the pack. The Autumn Seasons resource pack caters for the avid lovers, fans, and realistic players of Minecraft. If you are among these players, then look no further!
Autumn Season — Screenshots
How to install Autumn Season Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.