Annahstas Beastrinia is an asset pack that accompanies an unusual name and an entire bundle of high quality textures. Textures in this pack has really been enlivened by the Pokemon universe. We all know that there are currently heaps of Pokemon styled texture packs officially accessible, but to be honest you should try Annahstas Beastrinia for sure. It is worth a try. The main reason for this is that it makes an incredible showing with regards to of catching the earth of the Pokemon recreations and imitating it inside Minecraft world keeping in mind the end goal to provide players an unbelievable ordeal that they won’t overlook.
The characterizing normal for the Annahstas Beastrinia set of textures is that it some way or another figure out how to unite the craftsmanship theme of Pokemon and Minecraft together with a specific end goal to make overall look of the game extraordinary. Annahstas Beastrinia resource pack is not very typical for anything we’ve seen before in other textures. It makes Minecraft and Pokemon artistry themes to be combined pleasantly with each other along these lines prompting some excellent visuals. Without a doubt, Annahstas Beastrinia is one of the best minecraft resource packs right now.
Annahstas Beastrinia should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Annahstas Beastrinia — Video & Screenshots
How to install Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Annahstas Beastrinia texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.