Annahstas Beastrinia is an asset pack that accompanies an unusual name and an entire bundle of high quality textures. Textures in this pack has really been enlivened by the Pokemon universe. We all know that there are currently heaps of Pokemon styled texture packs officially accessible, but to be honest you should try Annahstas Beastrinia for sure. It is worth a try. The main reason for this is that it makes an incredible showing with regards to of catching the earth of the Pokemon recreations and imitating it inside Minecraft world keeping in mind the end goal to provide players an unbelievable ordeal that they won’t overlook.
The characterizing normal for the Annahstas Beastrinia set of textures is that it some way or another figure out how to unite the craftsmanship theme of Pokemon and Minecraft together with a specific end goal to make overall look of the game extraordinary. Annahstas Beastrinia resource pack is not very typical for anything we’ve seen before in other textures. It makes Minecraft and Pokemon artistry themes to be combined pleasantly with each other along these lines prompting some excellent visuals. Without a doubt, Annahstas Beastrinia is one of the best minecraft resource packs right now.
Annahstas Beastrinia should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.17 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Annahstas Beastrinia — Video & Screenshots
How to install Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Annahstas Beastrinia texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Annahstas Beastrinia Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;