Annahstas Beastrinia is an asset pack that accompanies an unusual name and an entire bundle of high quality textures. Textures in this pack has really been enlivened by the Pokemon universe. We all know that there are currently heaps of Pokemon styled texture packs officially accessible, but to be honest you should try Annahstas Beastrinia for sure. It is worth a try. The main reason for this is that it makes an incredible showing with regards to of catching the earth of the Pokemon recreations and imitating it inside Minecraft world keeping in mind the end goal to provide players an unbelievable ordeal that they won’t overlook.
The characterizing normal for the Annahstas Beastrinia set of textures is that it some way or another figure out how to unite the craftsmanship theme of Pokemon and Minecraft together with a specific end goal to make overall look of the game extraordinary. Annahstas Beastrinia resource pack is not very typical for anything we’ve seen before in other textures. It makes Minecraft and Pokemon artistry themes to be combined pleasantly with each other along these lines prompting some excellent visuals. Without a doubt, Annahstas Beastrinia is one of the best minecraft resource packs right now.
Annahstas Beastrinia should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.17 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Annahstas Beastrinia — Video & Screenshots
How to install Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Annahstas Beastrinia texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[32x] [1.17 Snapshot] Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack
[32x] [1.16.x] Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack
[32x] [1.15.x] Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack
[32x] [1.14.x] Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack
[32x] [1.13.x] Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack
[32x] [1.12.x] Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack
Check out the Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack on the Official Source
Please make for 1.17.1 I beg! Its beautiful! Reminds me of dragon dance
can I put this texture pack on a mobile game?
i love it so much. Its so cute and the little details make it so much better.
the torch resource doesn’t work
Please make one for 1.8.9
Tridents doesnt work pls
looks like the video but does NOT have Pokemon.
the video is accurate but u need to put accurate screenshots
So cool !!
How do you download/install this resource pack?
I’m on a Mac
Commenting just to say, like the rest of us feel, nobody gives a shit.