Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
Annahstas Beastrinia is an asset pack that accompanies an unusual name and an entire bundle of high quality textures. Textures in this pack has really been enlivened by the Pokemon universe. We all know that there are currently heaps of Pokemon styled texture packs officially accessible, but to be honest you should try Annahstas Beastrinia for sure. It is worth a try. The main reason for this is that it makes an incredible showing with regards to of catching the earth of the Pokemon recreations and imitating it inside Minecraft world keeping in mind the end goal to provide players an unbelievable ordeal that they won’t overlook.
The characterizing normal for the Annahstas Beastrinia set of textures is that it some way or another figure out how to unite the craftsmanship theme of Pokemon and Minecraft together with a specific end goal to make overall look of the game extraordinary. Annahstas Beastrinia resource pack is not very typical for anything we’ve seen before in other textures. It makes Minecraft and Pokemon artistry themes to be combined pleasantly with each other along these lines prompting some excellent visuals. Without a doubt, Annahstas Beastrinia is one of the best minecraft resource packs right now.
Annahstas Beastrinia - Screenshots
Annahstas Beastrinia - YouTube Video
How to install Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.