Animesque HD resource pack is a Minecraft pack that is inspired by two THINGS: These two things are the Sphax resource pack which you can download here and the anime. Even though this pack is incomplete because it is still a Work-in-progress, it is not so far from completion. Moreover, it still looks stunning and beautiful even in this incomplete state. As it was generally inspired by Sphax pack and anime, the art style of textures in Animesque is cartoonish.
Important to note is that the textures in this pack were designed using adobe photoshop. Animesque HD resource pack is currently available in 3 different resolutions: 256×, 128×, 64×. This pack contains a unique idea and has been designed with superb creativity. One of the best things we have personally noticed is instead of having the traditional drumsticks in hunger bar icons, these are now replaced with sushi. Cool, ain’t it? Overall, Animesque HD resource pack generally has a good outlook. All passionate gamers will surely like it. Actually, they will love it!
Animesque HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Animesque HD — Screenshots
How to install Animesque HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Animesque HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.