In spite of the fact that the work is still going on, the AgirCraft Realistic resource pack already guarantees us of offering lots of good stuff in the near future. It is evident from the initiatory images made accessible by the author that the enhanced textures are visually pleasing; therefore, there is every reason to believe that those which are going to be swapped are going to appear attractive as well. The pack enables the texture resolution to get a massive boost of as much as 64x which clearly justifies the previous statement while the pack itself can boast of several of the most attractive looking solid wooden blocks with a resolution of 64x. It would not be prudent to say much regarding the AgirCraft resource pack right now given that the work is still in progress. Nevertheless, the creator is contemplating to make this pack a complete Minecraft haul.
You will come across planned modifications for all the blocks, every single hold item, each one of the item icons, the GUI (user interface), the sky, particles, mobs and even various resolutions for both higher as well as lower-end personal computers. Several sample textures have been completed till now along with a custom font. Although it is not enough by any means, it is nevertheless not a bad start in case you take a look at it. The AgirCraft textures is quite new which likewise helps to make it compatible with Minecraft’s most recent versions, though it is quite natural for some folks out there to be concerned about the fact whether it is still going to work with Minecraft’s most recent version once it is completed. It happens to fall in the category of the most realistic looking packs at present time which is because of its enhanced resolution, or at least what it is going to be once it is eventually completed.
AgirCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
AgirCraft — Screenshots
How to install AgirCraft Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the AgirCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
AgirCraft Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;