Are you already bored with the usual visuals of the Minecraft game? Are you looking for a way to revamp the look and feel of this game and make your gaming experience even more interesting and enthralling? If yes, then please feel free to use the Affinity HD resource pack. This resource pack is so powerful that it will take your gaming experience to a completely new level. It will definitely make your gaming experience more enchanting and immersive. Plus, this resource pack comes with so many new features that deserve both your time and attention. Affinity HD texture pack will maintain the default semi-realistic look of the Minecraft game. You must be now wondering — what is the change that this resource pack will bring for you? Well, it is aimed to enhance the visuals and looks of the game in whatever way possible. Of course, it comes with many textures that provide you the flexibility to try and bring different gaming visuals for you.
When you apply this texture pack, the overall environment will be vivid, eye-catching and livelier. In addition to it, this resource pack comes with many animations and item textures that will definitely make the gameplay better. Thus, as an enthusiastic game player, the Affinity HD resource pack will surely offer you a seamless gaming experience. There is one more unique factor about this resource pack i.e. it’s a completely modular pack. With this modular pack option, it provides you the flexibility to try the specific things that you need for, without applying the whole thing. This is surely a very good feature. Coming to the resolution compatibility of the Affinity HD resource pack, it’s made for high-end PCs. The textures of this modular resource pack are based on x256 resolution. That’s why it struggles to work properly in low-end PCs.
UPDATE: Recent updates for Affinity HD include lower resolution versions.
Affinity HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Affinity HD — Video & Screenshots
How to install Affinity HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Affinity HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.