Are you already bored with the usual visuals of the Minecraft game? Are you looking for a way to revamp the look and feel of this game and make your gaming experience even more interesting and enthralling? If yes, then please feel free to use the Affinity HD resource pack. This resource pack is so powerful that it will take your gaming experience to a completely new level. It will definitely make your gaming experience more enchanting and immersive. Plus, this resource pack comes with so many new features that deserve both your time and attention. Affinity HD texture pack will maintain the default semi-realistic look of the Minecraft game. You must be now wondering — what is the change that this resource pack will bring for you? Well, it is aimed to enhance the visuals and looks of the game in whatever way possible. Of course, it comes with many textures that provide you the flexibility to try and bring different gaming visuals for you.
When you apply this texture pack, the overall environment will be vivid, eye-catching and livelier. In addition to it, this resource pack comes with many animations and item textures that will definitely make the gameplay better. Thus, as an enthusiastic game player, the Affinity HD resource pack will surely offer you a seamless gaming experience. There is one more unique factor about this resource pack i.e. it’s a completely modular pack. With this modular pack option, it provides you the flexibility to try the specific things that you need for, without applying the whole thing. This is surely a very good feature. Coming to the resolution compatibility of the Affinity HD resource pack, it’s made for high-end PCs. The textures of this modular resource pack are based on x256 resolution. That’s why it struggles to work properly in low-end PCs.
Affinity HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Affinity HD — Video & Screenshots
How to install Affinity HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Affinity HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[64x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
[128x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
[256x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
[64x] [1.10.x – 1.9.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
[128x] [1.10.x – 1.9.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
[256x] [1.10.x – 1.9.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
[64x] [1.8.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
[128x] [1.8.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
[256x] [1.8.x] Download Affinity HD Resource Pack
Add-ons/Modules (Java Edition):
Please update to the newest version of Minecraft. And make it compatible with bedrock edition.
I get all the packs to work but my night sky, i did not see the very blue stars or milky way
Is there any way to use only the sky pack and nothing else? I’d love to combine this with my Jon Smith pack.
Yes there is, just download the skies module and apply it with any other pack
how to combine sky pack to any other pack
one my my absolute favorite resource packs. its such a hefty pack. unfortunately i have like 16 mods on my server and this covers pretty much the basics so some stuff prob wont fit in well, but aside from that, this thing is beautiful.
Thank you :)
Converted this to work on MCWIN10, crashes lol… don’t you can go above 64×64 for Win10. might try with 128×128 to make sure
i think anything above 64×64 crashes it, saying this, I first tried with 512×512 lol
I download it and it did not work! I really wish I could make it work, but I can’t!
If you have any problems with the pack, contact me through the website, not here, i rarely watch comments here.
I love this texture pack. But diamond Armour is just ungodly awful. I`m changing to different pack just for that. That`s a shame. Such work has gone into small details, but the main thing that you wear on your character is disgusting. Default Armour skin is way better looking.
Why not use everything but the items and armor module?
will this pack be updated to 1.11 anytime soon?
i tried downloading this really, extremely, beautiful texture pack. but sadly, in all the nine (maybe more) different downloads, i cannot get the packs to work. all i have changed, is the sun, blocks, mobs, moon, and plants. Im upset i can’t have the music one, and the sky is boring without the pack working. this surly is upsetting, but i look forward to finding a way to fix it.
Pack author here.
If you are having problems feel free to contact me via the contact form on the website. I try to help everyone with any issues they might be having.