Aedena resource pack could catch our attention only because it offered such textures that we cannot expect in conventional resource packs. It targets gamers on the lookout for a texture pack that provides an overhauled bunch of textures to reveal gaming, which generates an entirely different feeling. It is a bit different from other resource packs by not following any particular theme. You will find the textures in Aedena Resource Pack not following any art style but able to form a perfect synergy with one another. Still, the resource pack has been available for more than seven long years. If you are looking for an absolute delight, you should experience the textures of Aedena resource pack, which have a unique design and color vibrancy rolled into them. At this point, we should bring to your notice that Aedena has a few shortcomings in colors and edges.
The texture edges are a little rough, making them noisy sometimes, and the texture color is also quite bright. But on an overall basis, the resource pack successfully impresses the audience over these years mainly because of the following two features: the texture has a creative design, and they carry a significant proportion of detailing in them. Ultimately, this resource pack has blown our minds from the day it hit the markets because if we talk about the beauty of the resource pack, it may rank amongst the best options available as of now. You will get the resource pack textures in a 32 x 32 resolution, which are not much higher than the standard 16 x 16 resolution. It implies that the Aedena Resource Pack, with its current version, can work smoothly on any system that can run the vanilla Minecraft game without any difficulty. You will not face any frame per second problems with this resource pack.
Aedena should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Aedena — Screenshots
How to install Aedena Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Aedena texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.