Even through Above The Clouds resource pack does not alter the original art and design of the minecraft game, but it is still pretty much unique. The main reason for this is because Above The Clouds was designed specifically for Skyblock and Skywar players. In fact, it gives a much better appearance to the in-game sky related visuals. This resource pack changed default minecraft sky and makes it extremely fascinating and breathtaking in terms of appearance. Moreover, the Above The Clouds adds some customized lightmaps.
Above The Clouds — Video & Screenshots
How to install Above The Clouds Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.