A New World resource pack will change the way you see Minecraft – in quite a literal way. It will feel like stepping into a time machine and coming out a couple of thousand years after, where every biome has suffered great changes. The first of many changes you’ll notice are the colors: most of the surroundings will look different, now drowned in a futuristic-like blue palette. Even what used to be naturally green, like trees, will gravitate towards a new, blue atmosphere. Other biomes, like the desert, will suffer a dreaded change – what used to be gold sand will now be pale white. This resource pack is one of the many futuristic themed packs available right now, but it’s in no way your average pack. There’s not a lot of story behind A New World, other than time sending you into an alternate, sci-fi reality.
When you are in-game, you can look up to the sky and see other planets closer than they used to be. Most textures will be changed too, they will now be looking like they belong to a long-lost ancient civilization, one that is too dangerous for the world above. There’s something the player should know, a warning to be had: A New World hides a frightening secret. All monsters will look the part in this sci-fi adventure. Everything, from spiders to creepers, will look like a mechanized version of themselves. While they are still the same monsters, such a change will make you believe they are ten times deadlier. With all of its potential, this resource pack is the perfect option for players who want to experience their own sci-fi flavored adventure – and it’s also great for people who want to experiment around in Creative mode. By using A New World resource pack, your Minecraft will change into a different, scarier game – forever.
A New World should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
A New World — Video & Screenshots
How to install A New World Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the A New World texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.