If you want to improve your gameplay and give an amazing makeover to your minecraft world, the 4R craft will give you the opportunity to do so. Apart from the alternate textures, the rest of the textures for this pack are pretty solid and with bright colors as well as many of detail. Considering the crazy quantities of resource-packs currently available for Minecraft, it is a tough task to identify a texture pack that is novel. Luckily, there is a unique textures known as the 4R craft resource pack which is able to give a gameplay experience that is unlike what the regular packs could usually offer. By the way, Rabbittt’s RPG Realism Retro Craft is what the title 4R essentially stands for.
As the name suggests, the pack’s visuals are actually an aggregate of a variety of various art styles. These art styles surprisingly synergize exclusively well with one another for the purpose of making for awesome visuals. What makes 4R so unique from the rest is not its art style but rather the fact that it filled with different textures for players to try out. Additionally, they are free from noise. Again, 4R crafts have a lot of attractive user-interface modifications that give Minecraft a nice look. At times, Minecraft user-interface tend to appear unappealing. However, with the modification brought by this pack, it seems surprisingly smooth and quite solid at large. The 4Rs have a resolution of x16 and this ensures that it works well with all kinds of personal computers including the low-quality ones.
4R Craft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
4R Craft — Video & Screenshots
How to install 4R Craft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the 4R Craft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.