4R Craft Resource Pack 1.12.2
If you want to improve your gameplay and give an amazing makeover to your minecraft world, the 4R craft will give you the opportunity to do so. Apart from the alternate textures, the rest of the textures for this pack are pretty solid and with bright colors as well as many of detail. Considering the crazy quantities of resource-packs currently available for Minecraft, it is a tough task to identify a texture pack that is novel. Luckily, there is a unique textures known as the 4R craft resource pack which is able to give a gameplay experience that is unlike what the regular packs could usually offer. By the way, Rabbittt’s RPG Realism Retro Craft is what the title 4R essentially stands for.
As the name suggests, the pack’s visuals are actually an aggregate of a variety of various art styles. These art styles surprisingly synergize exclusively well with one another for the purpose of making for awesome visuals. What makes 4R so unique from the rest is not its art style but rather the fact that it filled with different textures for players to try out. Additionally, they are free from noise. Again, 4R crafts have a lot of attractive user-interface modifications that give Minecraft a nice look. At times, Minecraft user-interface tend to appear unappealing. However, with the modification brought by this pack, it seems surprisingly smooth and quite solid at large. The 4Rs have a resolution of x16 and this ensures that it works well with all kinds of personal computers including the low-quality ones.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing 4R Craft goes to Rabbittt. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10 & more. Right now 4R Craft has 223553 views.