Have you ever heard that a father designed resource pack just for his son? Arlee was a wonderful dad who released the Minecraft 4Kids resource pack for his child. His son was afraid of playing the game whenever he would see the mobs. From this observation, he got the idea of creating a resource pack for his son. But later on, Arlee lost his interest in developing updates with the introduction of new versions in Minecraft. He somehow managed to provide an update for Minecraft’s version 1.8, but there were no more updates after that. Ethiokera444 and TheGamesTrials jointly attempted to revive this resource pack with approximately two years’ hard work. They were successful in bringing it back with an up to date content. According to the authors, it was like a rebirth of the 4Kids resource pack, and they called it ‘The Genesis.’ Both the authors did their best to bring back the sentiments associated with the beta version of the old resource pack. They released the resource pack for the people to enjoy the BETA sounds. They included even the Steve “hurt” grunt for that nostalgic feeling.
The authors are proud of reviving the resource pack with their two-year-long project. Let us talk about the salient features of the revived Minecraft 4Kids Genesis resource pack. This texture pack seems like it carried a famous cartoon producer’s name with it, but that does not mean that you will see well-known cartoon characters like Dragon Ball Z in the game. But you will get something more significant. With a resolution of 128x, the resource pack boasts of everything big, bold, and bright. A high resolution helps you in identifying several ores, even in darkness. The author added plenty of details in all the textures for a kind of work, which brings us closer to the cell-shading method and style. The 4Kids resource pack has a cartoon theme, for sure. It gives a feeling as if you wake up on a fine Saturday morning to watch cartoons on when you were a small kid. But don’t get an idea that this resource pack is meant only for the kids. It may have the kids-oriented looks, but it is not made for kids exclusively. The vibrant color and simple styles may appeal to kids, but they are equally appealing to other age groups, perhaps including you as well. You get the simplistic texture and gentle stroke style in this pack, which lets you feel that you have arrived in the world of cartoons.
Minecraft 4Kids Genesis should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.17 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Minecraft 4Kids Genesis — Video & Screenshots
How to install Minecraft 4Kids Genesis Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Minecraft 4Kids Genesis texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.