Yellows Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
There is a lot going for the Yellows resource pack. It’s a fairly new pack, so updates are sure to be forthcoming and plentiful, but the textures that are currently included are worthy of attention. For those concerned about their computer’s processing power and compatibility with the Yellows resource pack, you can rest easy. The Yellows resource pack won’t slow you down, even if you’re playing from a less-than-stellar laptop or a dusty old desktop. The Yellows resource pack boosts the resolution of default textures from the standard 16×16 to a far more aesthetically pleasing 32×32 resolution. This increase does not come at a big cost to your processing speed, making it even more attractive. The current list of textures included in the pack is guaranteed to change as more textures are added in the future, but some of the most common block textures found within the Minecraft universe can already be found in the Yellows resource pack.
From glass to grass and dirt to bricks, the Yellows pack has an extraordinary textures to make your world come alive more vibrantly than before. The Yellows also includes the textures for some animal byproducts (such as leather and wool), foods, and armors as well, making it so much more than a one-note resource pack. When you remember that there are so many more textures yet to be added, it only adds to the awesomeness that is the Yellows resource pack. New updates are said to include wooden objects, the totality of all food items, lovely planks, and more weapons. Imagine walking around the world, surrounded by 32×32 textures! Yellows resource pack is still in development. But why be late to the game? The Yellows resource pack already has a brilliant amount and quality of texture to try out!
Yellows - Screenshots
How to install Yellows
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Yellows goes to Rhines. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12. Right now Yellows has 357171 views.