There is a lot going for the Yellows resource pack. It’s a fairly new pack, so updates are sure to be forthcoming and plentiful, but the textures that are currently included are worthy of attention. For those concerned about their computer’s processing power and compatibility with the Yellows resource pack, you can rest easy. The Yellows resource pack won’t slow you down, even if you’re playing from a less-than-stellar laptop or a dusty old desktop. The Yellows resource pack boosts the resolution of default textures from the standard 16×16 to a far more aesthetically pleasing 32×32 resolution. This increase does not come at a big cost to your processing speed, making it even more attractive. The current list of textures included in the pack is guaranteed to change as more textures are added in the future, but some of the most common block textures found within the Minecraft universe can already be found in the Yellows resource pack.
From glass to grass and dirt to bricks, the Yellows pack has an extraordinary textures to make your world come alive more vibrantly than before. The Yellows also includes the textures for some animal byproducts (such as leather and wool), foods, and armors as well, making it so much more than a one-note resource pack. When you remember that there are so many more textures yet to be added, it only adds to the awesomeness that is the Yellows resource pack. New updates are said to include wooden objects, the totality of all food items, lovely planks, and more weapons. Imagine walking around the world, surrounded by 32×32 textures! Yellows resource pack is still in development. But why be late to the game? The Yellows resource pack already has a brilliant amount and quality of texture to try out!
Yellows should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Yellows — Screenshots
How to install Yellows Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Yellows texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Yellows Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[32x] [1.14 – 1.13] Download Yellows Resource Pack – Christmas Update
[32x] [1.14 – 1.13] Download Yellows Resource Pack – Halloween Update
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;