There is a lot going for the Yellows resource pack. It’s a fairly new pack, so updates are sure to be forthcoming and plentiful, but the textures that are currently included are worthy of attention. For those concerned about their computer’s processing power and compatibility with the Yellows resource pack, you can rest easy. The Yellows resource pack won’t slow you down, even if you’re playing from a less-than-stellar laptop or a dusty old desktop. The Yellows resource pack boosts the resolution of default textures from the standard 16×16 to a far more aesthetically pleasing 32×32 resolution. This increase does not come at a big cost to your processing speed, making it even more attractive. The current list of textures included in the pack is guaranteed to change as more textures are added in the future, but some of the most common block textures found within the Minecraft universe can already be found in the Yellows resource pack.
From glass to grass and dirt to bricks, the Yellows pack has an extraordinary textures to make your world come alive more vibrantly than before. The Yellows also includes the textures for some animal byproducts (such as leather and wool), foods, and armors as well, making it so much more than a one-note resource pack. When you remember that there are so many more textures yet to be added, it only adds to the awesomeness that is the Yellows resource pack. New updates are said to include wooden objects, the totality of all food items, lovely planks, and more weapons. Imagine walking around the world, surrounded by 32×32 textures! Yellows resource pack is still in development. But why be late to the game? The Yellows resource pack already has a brilliant amount and quality of texture to try out!
Yellows should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Yellows — Screenshots
How to install Yellows Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Yellows texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[32x] [1.14 – 1.13] Download Yellows Resource Pack – Christmas Update
[32x] [1.14 – 1.13] Download Yellows Resource Pack – Halloween Update