One of the best things about Minecraft is the creativity it fosters in its players as well as those in the gaming development community. By using different resource packs, players can tailor their experience into anything they want, even if that means crossing genres in some way. That leads us nicely to T42 resource pack that turns a standard Minecraft experience into a spooky survival horror themed thrill. If you’re the sort of player that enjoys a game with a dark and creepy atmosphere, such as Silent Hill for example, then you’ll love this resource pack. T42’s HD resource pack creates textures that give Minecraft a much darker and grittier feel. Locations are updated to look dank and worn, just as you’d imagine a haunted house to look like.
Due to the pack functioning at 64x resolution, the enhanced detail is crisp and incredibly clear to see, making it frightening but also stunning to behold; especially if you enter one of the games many dungeons. It’s not just below ground that has had a new coat of paint either. T42 texture pack also updates texture models above the ground too. The new stone and brickwork has a hint of Ancient Rome or Greece about it. White marble palettes and columns seem like they would be the ideal textures if one was to build an ancient temple or similar style structure. The update manages to cover up to 80% of Minecraft, which is an admirable effort on the part of the resource pack’s developer. It also works with Minecraft versions all the way up to 1.14, however some minor technical issues have been reported. But really these are only minor complaints. Still if you like your creepiness in detail it’s sure worth downloading. Halloween isn’t far away after all.
T42 should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
T42 — Screenshots
How to install T42 Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the T42 texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.