One of the best things about Minecraft is the creativity it fosters in its players as well as those in the gaming development community. By using different resource packs, players can tailor their experience into anything they want, even if that means crossing genres in some way. That leads us nicely to T42 resource pack that turns a standard Minecraft experience into a spooky survival horror themed thrill. If you’re the sort of player that enjoys a game with a dark and creepy atmosphere, such as Silent Hill for example, then you’ll love this resource pack. T42’s HD resource pack creates textures that give Minecraft a much darker and grittier feel. Locations are updated to look dank and worn, just as you’d imagine a haunted house to look like.
Due to the pack functioning at 64x resolution, the enhanced detail is crisp and incredibly clear to see, making it frightening but also stunning to behold; especially if you enter one of the games many dungeons. It’s not just below ground that has had a new coat of paint either. T42 texture pack also updates texture models above the ground too. The new stone and brickwork has a hint of Ancient Rome or Greece about it. White marble palettes and columns seem like they would be the ideal textures if one was to build an ancient temple or similar style structure. The update manages to cover up to 80% of Minecraft, which is an admirable effort on the part of the resource pack’s developer. It also works with Minecraft versions all the way up to 1.14, however some minor technical issues have been reported. But really these are only minor complaints. Still if you like your creepiness in detail it’s sure worth downloading. Halloween isn’t far away after all.
T42 should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
T42 — Screenshots
How to install T42 Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the T42 texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
T42 Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;