T42 HD Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
One of the best things about Minecraft is the creativity it fosters in its players as well as those in the gaming development community. By using different resource packs, players can tailor their experience into anything they want, even if that means crossing genres in some way. That leads us nicely to T42 resource pack that turns a standard Minecraft experience into a spooky survival horror themed thrill. If you’re the sort of player that enjoys a game with a dark and creepy atmosphere, such as Silent Hill for example, then you’ll love this resource pack. T42’s HD resource pack creates textures that give Minecraft a much darker and grittier feel. Locations are updated to look dank and worn, just as you’d imagine a haunted house to look like.
Due to the pack functioning at 64x resolution, the enhanced detail is crisp and incredibly clear to see, making it frightening but also stunning to behold; especially if you enter one of the games many dungeons. It’s not just below ground that has had a new coat of paint either. T42 texture pack also updates texture models above the ground too. The new stone and brickwork has a hint of Ancient Rome or Greece about it. White marble palettes and columns seem like they would be the ideal textures if one was to build an ancient temple or similar style structure. The update manages to cover up to 80% of Minecraft, which is an admirable effort on the part of the resource pack’s developer. It also works with Minecraft versions all the way up to 1.14, however some minor technical issues have been reported. But really these are only minor complaints. Still if you like your creepiness in detail it’s sure worth downloading. Halloween isn’t far away after all.
T42 - Screenshots
How to install T42
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing T42 goes to tpelham42. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13. Right now T42 has 1082105 views.