Land of the Sun Resource Pack 1.12.2
If you are a Minecraft gamer, and you do not have Land of the sun resource pack, then you do not know what you are missing. The pack add warm colours to your Minecraft game world elevating your gaming experience out of this world. The gaming experience and the reliability of the pack make it a cut above the rest. Apart from the warm colours, the resource pack is unique and well developed giving the user a new breadth of gaming experience. Though the pack’s warm color does not change other aspects of the game, the pack make a significant change to items, grassy foliage, and other natural environmental factors that makes gaming close to reality.
When you have Land of the sun, the colours scheme of your game changes completely, due to the introduction of the warm atmosphere and sunny days. The colours are displayed in a simple and artistic way ensuring that the user experiences the ultimate gameplay. The pack comes with a great combination of colors making the user experience realistic and one of a kind for Minecraft gamers. The pack was developed by Light Drifter, a person who created Elderwood Majesty and Autumn Season resource packs.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Land of the Sun goes to Light Drifter. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11. Right now Land of the Sun has 123629 views.