If you are a Minecraft gamer, and you do not have Land of the sun resource pack, then you do not know what you are missing. The pack add warm colours to your Minecraft game world elevating your gaming experience out of this world. The gaming experience and the reliability of the pack make it a cut above the rest. Apart from the warm colours, the resource pack is unique and well developed giving the user a new breadth of gaming experience. Though the pack’s warm color does not change other aspects of the game, the pack make a significant change to items, grassy foliage, and other natural environmental factors that makes gaming close to reality.
When you have Land of the sun, the colours scheme of your game changes completely, due to the introduction of the warm atmosphere and sunny days. The colours are displayed in a simple and artistic way ensuring that the user experiences the ultimate gameplay. The pack comes with a great combination of colors making the user experience realistic and one of a kind for Minecraft gamers. The pack was developed by Light Drifter, a person who created Elderwood Majesty and Autumn Season resource packs.
Land of the Sun — Screenshots
How to install Land of the Sun Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.