Why is Elderwood Majesty resource pack the utmost dissimilar and exceptional resource pack there is? Because it is centered on a very fascinating fictional themed style that is not available in most of the old-style packs. Over the years, there have been countless different resource packs with varying qualities. Although almost all those packs have been awesome, they have always felt similar to one another. Why? The traditional packs are all based on identical models although they seem to have incredibly unique qualities. Now, this is where the new Elderwood Majesty resource pack shines. How so? This unique pack does away with ancient design concepts to base itself on an intriguing, awesome art style that epitomizes joy to the players. The Majesty pack employs a new fantasy-themed art style that is more transcendent and mystic. It does not really focus on fabricating realistic or today’s visuals that most people thought would be key.
Ideally, the pack has made the Minecraft realm look amazing. How has the pack achieved that? It incorporates several different viewing feels for both the grass and trees. When the grass is growing, it takes innumerable unusual patterns and aspects. The magical outlook does not end there as the pack makes use of an artistic shade palette. Mainly, the palette concentrates on three colors namely azure, purplish and pinkish to give Minecraft realm a reasonably enticing guise. The pack comes with a typical x16 resolution meaning that you can utilize it without perturbing about a drip in performance. Even if you use an old computer with an out-of-date hardware, you can still play Minecraft. After the release of Elderwood Majesty, it took less than 48 hours for it reach over five hundred times download mark. So, it evident that this pack is one of a kind with many people wanting to experience it. Surely, one cannot downplay its creativeness as well as its inventiveness.
Elderwood Majesty should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Elderwood Majesty — Screenshots
How to install Elderwood Majesty Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Elderwood Majesty texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.