Grace and Fortune happens to be a top of the range resource pack from Minecraft that astoundingly still remains in the development stage despite the many years it has been in existence. However, this shouldn’t be a cause for concern given that it is in an impressive state which you can use and enjoy. Grace and Fortune resource pack might just be the choice you are looking for if you want a classy resource pack bearing a unique and enjoyable theme. There are a number of fun features that are offered by this particular pack but what stands out is the one of a kind style of art. This unique and interesting element is enough reason why you should try it and get to experience something extraordinary. What makes Grace and Fortune a great joy to look at is, without a doubt, the lively color palette it is synonymous with.
While it is true that these lively colors have become very common among most of the resource packs by Minecraft, the experience is better with Grace and Fortune. This pack takes it a notch higher with a color scheme that is brighter compared to the other packs that we are used to having through the years. Aside from the color, this resource pack further boasts very detailed textures and what will impress you bout it all is that the textures tend not to be noisy. The implication here is an easy and more appealing experience for the person using the pack. Grace and Fortune features an impressive resolution of x64. This is the leading cause of the textures being so detailed; a feature that places it in a unique place. Considering this, it will mean that you need to have a good PC. This will ensure that you operate this pack at steady frame-rates without having to worry about recurrent frame-rate problems.
Grace & Fortune should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Grace & Fortune — Screenshots
How to install Grace & Fortune Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Grace & Fortune texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.