Grace & Fortune Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Grace and Fortune happens to be a top of the range resource pack from Minecraft that astoundingly still remains in the development stage despite the many years it has been in existence. However, this shouldn’t be a cause for concern given that it is in an impressive state which you can use and enjoy. Grace and Fortune resource pack might just be the choice you are looking for if you want a classy resource pack bearing a unique and enjoyable theme. There are a number of fun features that are offered by this particular pack but what stands out is the one of a kind style of art. This unique and interesting element is enough reason why you should try it and get to experience something extraordinary. What makes Grace and Fortune a great joy to look at is, without a doubt, the lively color palette it is synonymous with.
While it is true that these lively colors have become very common among most of the resource packs by Minecraft, the experience is better with Grace and Fortune. This pack takes it a notch higher with a color scheme that is brighter compared to the other packs that we are used to having through the years. Aside from the color, this resource pack further boasts very detailed textures and what will impress you bout it all is that the textures tend not to be noisy. The implication here is an easy and more appealing experience for the person using the pack. Grace and Fortune features an impressive resolution of x64. This is the leading cause of the textures being so detailed; a feature that places it in a unique place. Considering this, it will mean that you need to have a good PC. This will ensure that you operate this pack at steady frame-rates without having to worry about recurrent frame-rate problems.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Grace & Fortune goes to The Celestial Forge. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12. Right now Grace & Fortune has 240840 views.