The Faithful Reborn resource pack is one of the best texture packs for all those people who like to retain the original and authentic look of Minecraft. This resource pack will keep the original look of Minecraft. But, that’s not the end! It will even bring various small changes as well as minor adjustments. That’s why the overall visual of the game will be excellently improved when you install this resource pack. There are so many resource packs available on the internet that claim to do the same thing! But, that’s not the case always! Many texture packs actually end up changing the overall theme and visual aspects of the game. This resource pack will make sure that the default theme and the original looks of Minecraft are 100% retained. But, this Faithful Reborn resource pack will even continue in improving and enhancing the colors, textures, and all other visual elements of the game throughout.
These may be small or big changes but this resource pack accomplishes those changes very flawlessly. So, are you now wondering what the possible changes that you are expected to see after installing this resource pack? Well, grass will reflect the light better. All the woodblocks and trees will have a lively and glossy look. Of course, all textures of the game will have a completely renewed or renovated makeover while keeping the vanilla style. So, if you are someone who really likes and prefers the original and authentic look of Minecraft, then you can use this resource pack. Hence, you can give it a shot — you can download this resource pack and give it a try. Rest assured that the name of this pack surely justifies its name i.e. the Faithful Reborn resource pack definitely keeps the faithful look of Minecraft.
Faithful: Reborn should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Faithful: Reborn — Video & Screenshots
How to install Faithful: Reborn Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Faithful: Reborn texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[64x] [1.7.x – 1.6.x] Download Faithful Reborn Resource Pack – original faithful base, required
[64x] [1.7.x – 1.6.x] Download Faithful Reborn Resource Pack – latest update patch