Most of you who have had the opportunity to explore Minecraft resource packs before know who Deltaz is. Deltaz is arguably a household name when it comes to matters Minecraft. This is because it has made several awesome packs before such as Smoothelium, Realistic, Oerlis and Smoothcraft. Sharpened resource pack just like the rest of packs by Deltaz, is a beautiful and quality pack that is worth trying out because it will not disappoint. It will not only make your Minecraft gaming world appealing but also sharpen the look of your entire Minecraft world. Good thing about this pack is that it will not suddenly change the visuals of your Minecraft. Instead, it will make changes to the visuals that will produce clearer visuals.
Sharpened pack’s main aim is to create much sharper and cleaner Minecraft textures. This pack has detailed textures. Ironically, but in a very positive way, it does not produce any noise as you would expect despite having a lot of detail. Another important and attractive feature of this pack is its color output. The color is not so bright like in the most of the Minecraft packs. However, this does not make it look dull and boring. This can be attributed to its colors which are toned down to perfectly combine with the sharp look of the pack. The pack has a 16x resolution. This pack is still new in the market and not yet complete. Therefore, some of its textures may be changed as time goes by in a bid to make it better and improve your gaming experience with it.
Sharpened should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Sharpened — Screenshots
How to install Sharpened Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Sharpened texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.