Sharpened Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Most of you who have had the opportunity to explore Minecraft resource packs before know who Deltaz is. Deltaz is arguably a household name when it comes to matters Minecraft. This is because it has made several awesome packs before such as Smoothelium, Realistic, Oerlis and Smoothcraft. Sharpened resource pack just like the rest of packs by Deltaz, is a beautiful and quality pack that is worth trying out because it will not disappoint. It will not only make your Minecraft gaming world appealing but also sharpen the look of your entire Minecraft world. Good thing about this pack is that it will not suddenly change the visuals of your Minecraft. Instead, it will make changes to the visuals that will produce clearer visuals.
Sharpened pack’s main aim is to create much sharper and cleaner Minecraft textures. This pack has detailed textures. Ironically, but in a very positive way, it does not produce any noise as you would expect despite having a lot of detail. Another important and attractive feature of this pack is its color output. The color is not so bright like in the most of the Minecraft packs. However, this does not make it look dull and boring. This can be attributed to its colors which are toned down to perfectly combine with the sharp look of the pack. The pack has a 16x resolution. This pack is still new in the market and not yet complete. Therefore, some of its textures may be changed as time goes by in a bid to make it better and improve your gaming experience with it.
Sharpened - Screenshots
How to install Sharpened Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Sharpened Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.