Minecraft has continued to be one of those video games that people love and one reason behind this fame is the regularly updated resource packs and mods. One such latest texture pack is 3D Seasons add-on resource pack from 3D CreatorCraft that is pretty interesting. Instead of offering a normal minecraft gameplay it have introduced the Seasons in the game and thus helped make the world look more visually appealing and fresh. Each of the seasons has been introduced – autumn, spring, winter, and summer. There is a cyclic season change and when that happens there is a fresh visual feel. Each season brings with it a change in the color of the leaves, grass, crops, and plants. The spring comes with a full green look, which changes to a full white when it is winter. The color brown is used to depict autumn. Even in the case of the summer season, the color green stays predominant, but the sky looks much brighter.
The look and the texture in each of the seasons are beautifully designed, something which you will experience when you start using the pack. Since a particular season does not remain present for too long, you will not have to bear with the same colors and thus will not get bored when playing. If you want to enjoy the seasons change feature in Minecraft (1.13) then you need to make use of a 3D CreatorCraft, or else this amazing pack is not going to function. This season feature is a very interesting addition that helps pep up the game. It is such a creative way to keep the main features in the exact same way and still bring about a change that cannot go unnoticed. As the texture’s resolution is 16x even those with lower-end pc can enjoy playing it, and thus enjoy the beautiful season changes in their favorite game.
3D Seasons — Video & Screenshots
How to install 3D Seasons Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.