Minecraft has continued to be one of those video games that people love and one reason behind this fame is the regularly updated resource packs and mods. One such latest texture pack is 3D Seasons add-on resource pack from 3D CreatorCraft that is pretty interesting. Instead of offering a normal minecraft gameplay it have introduced the Seasons in the game and thus helped make the world look more visually appealing and fresh. Each of the seasons has been introduced – autumn, spring, winter, and summer. There is a cyclic season change and when that happens there is a fresh visual feel. Each season brings with it a change in the color of the leaves, grass, crops, and plants. The spring comes with a full green look, which changes to a full white when it is winter. The color brown is used to depict autumn. Even in the case of the summer season, the color green stays predominant, but the sky looks much brighter.
The look and the texture in each of the seasons are beautifully designed, something which you will experience when you start using the pack. Since a particular season does not remain present for too long, you will not have to bear with the same colors and thus will not get bored when playing. If you want to enjoy the seasons change feature in Minecraft (1.13) then you need to make use of a 3D CreatorCraft, or else this amazing pack is not going to function. This season feature is a very interesting addition that helps pep up the game. It is such a creative way to keep the main features in the exact same way and still bring about a change that cannot go unnoticed. As the texture’s resolution is 16x even those with lower-end pc can enjoy playing it, and thus enjoy the beautiful season changes in their favorite game.
3D Seasons should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
3D Seasons — Video & Screenshots
How to install 3D Seasons Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the 3D Seasons texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
3D Seasons Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;