Wolfhound Seasons Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
Initially released in 2012, the Wolfhound resource pack for Minecraft has remained a fan favorite over the years. Allowing for smoother textures are a variety of other enhancements the add-on continues to be downloaded by old and new players alike. In an effort to keep the content fresh the creator has added various updates over the years, some featuring dark themes while others have featured much lighter themes. On top of this the creator has also introduced the Wolfhound seasonal texture pack. This allows the player to use three different themed seasonal changes to their game depending on what suits them, or what suits the time of year. Despite there being three different themes it’s the winter theme that seems to have drawn the most attention from fans and critics. This may be because out of the three, it’s by far the most complete in terms of content.
It’s popularity may be down to it reminding players of the holidays, getting them feeling festive and looking forward to the near future. Or quite simply it could be because the winter themed pack does the best job of capturing the essence and feel of the season. In the spirit of winter even the games foliage has been given an icy change. The winter pack change the color palette to light blues and whites, filling the game with snow and giving it a winter wonderland feel. Admittedly there is something rather absorbing about the pack, perhaps even relaxing. In terms of resolution the Wolfhound Seasons resource pack runs at a steady 64×64 while allows it to maintain the right out of sharpness for it’s enhanced texture models. Fortunately the developer has been careful to make sure that the pack doesn’t suffer from the same grainy textures that most minecraft packs have suffered from. They have also gone to the trouble of making sure that the pack is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft in an effort for it to reach as many players as possible.
Wolfhound Seasons - Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Seasons Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Wolfhound Seasons Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.