Initially released in 2012, the Wolfhound resource pack for Minecraft has remained a fan favorite over the years. Allowing for smoother textures are a variety of other enhancements the add-on continues to be downloaded by old and new players alike. In an effort to keep the content fresh the creator has added various updates over the years, some featuring dark themes while others have featured much lighter themes. On top of this the creator has also introduced the Wolfhound seasonal texture pack. This allows the player to use three different themed seasonal changes to their game depending on what suits them, or what suits the time of year. Despite there being three different themes it’s the winter theme that seems to have drawn the most attention from fans and critics. This may be because out of the three, it’s by far the most complete in terms of content.
It’s popularity may be down to it reminding players of the holidays, getting them feeling festive and looking forward to the near future. Or quite simply it could be because the winter themed pack does the best job of capturing the essence and feel of the season. In the spirit of winter even the games foliage has been given an icy change. The winter pack change the color palette to light blues and whites, filling the game with snow and giving it a winter wonderland feel. Admittedly there is something rather absorbing about the pack, perhaps even relaxing. In terms of resolution the Wolfhound Seasons resource pack runs at a steady 64×64 while allows it to maintain the right out of sharpness for it’s enhanced texture models. Fortunately the developer has been careful to make sure that the pack doesn’t suffer from the same grainy textures that most minecraft packs have suffered from. They have also gone to the trouble of making sure that the pack is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft in an effort for it to reach as many players as possible.
Wolfhound Seasons should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Wolfhound Seasons — Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Seasons Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Wolfhound Seasons texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Wolfhound Seasons Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;