Initially released in 2012, the Wolfhound resource pack for Minecraft has remained a fan favorite over the years. Allowing for smoother textures are a variety of other enhancements the add-on continues to be downloaded by old and new players alike. In an effort to keep the content fresh the creator has added various updates over the years, some featuring dark themes while others have featured much lighter themes. On top of this the creator has also introduced the Wolfhound seasonal texture pack. This allows the player to use three different themed seasonal changes to their game depending on what suits them, or what suits the time of year. Despite there being three different themes it’s the winter theme that seems to have drawn the most attention from fans and critics. This may be because out of the three, it’s by far the most complete in terms of content.
It’s popularity may be down to it reminding players of the holidays, getting them feeling festive and looking forward to the near future. Or quite simply it could be because the winter themed pack does the best job of capturing the essence and feel of the season. In the spirit of winter even the games foliage has been given an icy change. The winter pack change the color palette to light blues and whites, filling the game with snow and giving it a winter wonderland feel. Admittedly there is something rather absorbing about the pack, perhaps even relaxing. In terms of resolution the Wolfhound Seasons resource pack runs at a steady 64×64 while allows it to maintain the right out of sharpness for it’s enhanced texture models. Fortunately the developer has been careful to make sure that the pack doesn’t suffer from the same grainy textures that most minecraft packs have suffered from. They have also gone to the trouble of making sure that the pack is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft in an effort for it to reach as many players as possible.
Wolfhound Seasons should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Wolfhound Seasons — Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Seasons Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wolfhound Seasons texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.