Tantum Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
The Tantum Resource Pack is a so called small child of the Ludipak 64x textures made by a great resource pack designer ludik. To give you some answers about the Ludipak Pack, it’s a pack that brings together a wide range of amazing high quality textures. Regardless, there is a problem for most of players with Ludipak, it is made at a pretty high resolution that cannot be used by owners of a some low PC to just run it without a huge FPS drop. To satisfy all Minecraft players, the Tantum Resource Pack has been developed.
It only uses a 16x resolution textures and it’s a phenomenally amazing resource pack. Everything in Tantum Resource Pack is so smooth that you will love every second with Minecraft. The entire color tone palette is extremely dark, but that’s certainly not a horrendous point in terms of how it all fits together incredibly well. The Tantum pack is far from finished, but right now it can be used without any problems. This pack is a somewhere relative to Ludipak since it has some similar textures. This is the perfect set of textures for anyone who need a darkly themed 16x pack.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Tantum goes to ludik. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12. Right now Tantum has 321168 views.