The Tantum Resource Pack is a so called small child of the Ludipak 64x textures made by a great resource pack designer ludik. To give you some answers about the Ludipak Pack, it’s a pack that brings together a wide range of amazing high quality textures. Regardless, there is a problem for most of players with Ludipak, it is made at a pretty high resolution that cannot be used by owners of a some low PC to just run it without a huge FPS drop. To satisfy all Minecraft players, the Tantum Resource Pack has been developed. It only uses a 16x resolution textures and it’s a phenomenally amazing resource pack. Everything in Tantum Resource Pack is so smooth that you will love every second with Minecraft. The entire color tone palette is extremely dark, but that’s certainly not a horrendous point in terms of how it all fits together incredibly well. The Tantum pack is far from finished, but right now it can be used without any problems. This pack is a somewhere relative to Ludipak since it has some similar textures. This is the perfect set of textures for anyone who need a darkly themed 16x pack.
Tantum should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Tantum — Screenshots
How to install Tantum Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Tantum texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Tantum Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.14 – 1.13] Download Tantum Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
1.12 link doesn’t work