Light Drifter creates excellent resource pack series and this time around; they have designed Summer Season resource pack which becomes the third seasonal resource pack. This set of textures features outstanding characteristics that offer the minecrafters a fascinating experience to wander the whole world of Minecraft with ease. This has been made possible by the exceptional classic design which outshines the previous two packs in this series. Everything starts to come real when you first look at the name as it readily depicts what is inside. This pack gives a lot of focus on delivering magnificent visuals that makes everything in the Minecraft to appear as a beautiful summer season. As you can see, it is an excellent pack receiving many positives reviews and its something you should try out so that you don’t miss out on this outstanding pack features.
The Summer Season resource pack has made several changes within its environment going all the way from the terrains to the vegetation to enable its visuals to correspond to the pack theme. One change that has brought a significant change is the replacement of previous grass texture; it has been replaced by a denser grass texture which is an improved version of the previous one. The other improvement is the comprehensive mix of colors that have been applied to become much brighter thus matching the theme in a brilliant way that appeals the players. It does not end there as the designers have promised to introduce season specific plants which they will implement making their packs more attractive and impressive. These plants will be pure visual to improve the interface of the game whereby the players can feel an absolute amazement when in action. This summer season pack features the default Minecraft resolution of 16×16 whereby the minecrafters will be able to play the game without any troubles using PCs with operating systems which are able to run the vanilla Minecraft.
Summer Season Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Summer Season Pack — Screenshots
How to install Summer Season Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Summer Season Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.