If you have a sweet tooth, then the Sugarpack resource pack is perfect for you. This resource will scratch that sweet itch by turning all of your standard food items into delectable sweets. Not only that, but all monsters, villagers, even cows and pigs and other friendly mobs are magically turned into sugary versions of themselves! Your weapons and armor will be transformed into bright and delicious sweets as well. Roam around a world filled with tempting treats to explore and enjoy. This sugary sweet pack might just send you to the dentist! If you worry about falling into a sugar coma, never fear. The Sugarpack resource pack isn’t completely overrun with sweetness. Some of the construction blocks in the game will remain the same, such as stone or colored clay. But be sure that the aim of the Sugarpack resource pack is to scratch that dessert craving you have.
So most blocks will resemble delicious sweet cakes with frosting, and pastries. leaving you wanting to devour your creations rather than live in them! The best part is, you never have to fear about your candy creations getting spoiled! The Sugarpack texture pack is regularly updated and maintained. It was even recently updated to work smoothly with the most recent Minecraft client, Minecraft 1.14. So you never have to worry about running low on your sugar craze! You’ll be amazed at how clever the author was in coming up with new and creative textures for the game. Sugarpack includes all new and vibrant textures for even the newest blocks and baddies. Give this amazing resource pack a try and you won’t be disappointed. You’ll find all of your favorite treats throughout your Minecraft world. M&M’s, Jelly Beans, Mints, Chocolates and much more! You are sure to find yourself in a true sugary dream!
Sugarpack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Sugarpack — Video & Screenshots
How to install Sugarpack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Sugarpack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Sugarpack Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[32x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Sugarpack Resource Pack
Check out the Sugarpack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
I love this pack
will this be in 1.15 or 1.16 ?
is it free?
is it for 1.11.2?
no they lied. |:( I hope they update soon.
looks awesome, is it updated for 1.10.2?