As a resource pack, Steamed Up was developed nearly 4 years ago. When it was initially launched, it was arguably one of the best and most impressively crafted and high-end resource packs. This is because it has an excellent set of textures coupled with a glossy design. However, after some time, the developer stopped to update textures and time by time it became incompatible with Minecraft’s latest versions. But, recently, the developer of Steamed Up Resource Pack has opted to rejuvenate it, by updating it so as to make it compatible with most of minecraft client versions. Due to this major improvement, we highly recommend that you should try it since its previous compatibility problems don’t exist anymore. The Steamed Up textures boasts of an innovative realism and an appealing art design which is quite amazing to examine.
The textures in this resource pack are fulfilled with great detail and do not produce any additional noise things, and perhaps this the reason why they seem extremely glossy, clean and smooth. It is imperative to note that the color palette with which this particular pack is designed is one of the darkest available. The dark colors are fused seamlessly with the pack’s attractive and realistic texture design. What’s even more unique and surprising about this pack is perhaps its sixteen resolution. However, even at this resolution, the textures have incredible detail in them. Its low-resolution set of textures which allows you to enjoy the pack without experiencing any frame-rate problems, even on low-end PCs. Most importantly, it is critical to note that Steamed Up resource pack has only been updated recently after being dormant for an extended period. This implies that a few of its textures are still being worked on, and will be changed as the process continues.
Steamed Up — Screenshots
How to install Steamed Up Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.