The Stardew Craft simply is a certain resource pack which just like this name itself suggests, has gotten its inspiration from the popular Stardew Valley. Stardew Valley simply is a simulation of a game that incorporates farming which has drawn the attention of most gamers all over the globe due to its high quality visuals as well as the creativity of this game. This resource pack targets to have the wonderful visuals in the world of Minecraft implemented. This resource pack has its edges so rough though this was expected but all in all, this pack performs an perfect job of catching the game’s visuals & presenting them inside the world of Minecraft. This game’s visuals are not only colorful but also bright as anyone could want it to appear. The Minecraft world by its own is appealing though as time goes by; it becomes dull since its colors are not as vibrant as anyone could have expected.
This resource pack however remedies this problem perfectly by not only putting in place a vibrant & also a bright shade palette but also it reworks much of the in-built textures so that they can match well with this game’s style of art that this pack has actually been based on. The degree of the detail of these textures is not very high though they are still appealing due to their smoothness. The Stardew Craft’s textures accompanies a regular resolution of about x16 in a manner that one does not have to mind much about some FPS drops that may appear in case they use this resource pack with a computer that has low-end hardware. This Stardew Craft resource pack currently is at seventy five percent completion stage therefore it still has got various textures absent though the textures are likely to be incorporated in the days that are coming.
Stardew Craft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Stardew Craft — Screenshots
How to install Stardew Craft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Stardew Craft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.