Starbound Blastoff Resource Pack 1.11.2
Minecraft’s popularity across the globe attracted the attention of major game makers. To avoid breaching copyrights while creating clones, game makers try to incorporate ingenious story-lines and different user interface (UI). But what about Starbound? It is an adventure-action game developed by Chucklefish, has the same feel as Minecraft. The game was released in July 2016 on several gaming platforms. Procedurally generated worlds in both minecraft and starbound, the worlds are continuously generated as the game progresses. Data is algorithmically generated as opposed to having the game developers manually do it Continuously generated worlds have advantages such as gameplay is hard to predict, tons of content and smaller file sizes for the game installation.
Minecraft’s success in creating endless worlds has attracted the attention of many game developers in designing games with random gameplay. So if you have ever played Starbound and you liked it why not combine Minecraft and Starbound? Freeworld exploration Apart from the traditional story-lines, quests and missions, Starbound gamers get to roam the free world. But now instead of exploring Starbound world you can continue exploring and building up your minecraft world but with Starbound theme! Simply download and install Starbound Blastoff Resource Pack to enjoy massive starbound content inside of your minecraft world! Textures in Starbound Blastoff are all 16×16 but the pack itself is not yet fully completed.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Starbound Blastoff! goes to Reficul_. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.11, 1.10, 1.9. Right now Starbound Blastoff! has 38780 views.