The SpaceLab resource pack is worth trying out. It provides Minecraft players with a fresh and immersive experience by completely changing the game into a full-fledged science fiction world. Initially, the SpaceLab texture pack was designed for an adventure map. However, that map never saw the light of day, so the creator released the resource pack to the public. SpaceLab is one of the most complete resource packs out there, and will create a whole new Minecraft gaming experience. The SpaceLab pack is packed, and includes many features you would expect from top-tier resource packs. For starters, the sci-fi textures are clean, well designed, and detailed. Luckily, the designers only included necessary detail in the resource pack. This helps to keep it from feeling over cluttered or messy.
No matter what art style you are trying to go for, this sci-fi twist will surely improve your Minecraft experience. The SpaceLab resource pack adds replay value to Minecraft, and will make the game feel like a whole new world! In addition to it’s textures, The SpaceLab resource pack is filled with sci-fi sounds effect that brings it to a new level. The sounds in SpaceLab all intertwine nicely, and they sound great in game. The sounds don’t overlap, and help creates a more immersive environment. It is apparent that the designers of the SpaceLab resource pack put their time in effort into the textures. The detail is unbeatable, and the animations feel so smooth and clean. The colors all mix together nicely, and help transform Minecraft into a science fiction universe. Finally, SpaceLab is a completed project. This means you will be able to enjoy everything, and not have to worry about missing textures or performance issues.
SpaceLab should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
SpaceLab — Screenshots
How to install SpaceLab Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the SpaceLab texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.