I already posted a lot of minecraft packs which became very popular for a very short time. Today I want to post another pack which is also become very popular for a short time. Its called Sketch Hand Drawn Resource Pack that is created by FireandIce. I think this is his second work, his first pack was called FNI Realistic RPG Resource Pack. Sketch Hand Drawn’s unique feature is that every texture, every item and blocks is Hand Drawn! This pack is more like a cartoon pack that includes a lot of different colors.
Sketch Hand Drawn — Screenshots
How to install Sketch Hand Drawn Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.