At the time of the release three years ago, the FNI Realistic RPG resource pack was way ahead of its time. The complete visual overhaul that it offered wasn’t a common occurrence, which as a result brought it a lot of positive feedback. Due to the scarce updates, the pack went under the radar until recently its creator, FireandIce, released an update that made it compatible with the newest Minecraft versions. This action received a lot of praise from the old-school players who remembered this resource pack’s innovative nature, which skyrocketed it back to popularity. Don’t be fooled by its age – FNI Realistic has some of the most true-to-life RPG elements that you can find, even compared to some of the modern releases. The pack slightly dulls the usually bright environment that Minecraft is set in, which accurately represents the medieval look of most of the RPG games.
All the textures are surprisingly quite detailed while being just grainy enough to completely change the atmosphere. The changes are especially noticeable in the weapons, with their models accurately representing their tiers, from wood to diamond. The new update brought additional changes to blocks, more specifically stone bricks. This allows for some pretty breathtaking, archaic builds that look like they’re from a completely different game. Arguably the most surprising aspect of this pack is its resolution of only 16×16. While this may deter some people from downloading it, the textures that FNI Realistic RPG brings are on a whole different level. Not only is this beneficial to the overall look of Minecraft, but also to your computer’s resources that won’t be pushed to the edge trying to render those high-resolution resource packs. As if that’s not enough, the FNI Realistic is incredibly complemented by shaders – once you combine them and put some torches on your realistic build, you’ll never want to go back to the original.
FNI Realistic RPG should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
FNI Realistic RPG — Screenshots
How to install FNI Realistic RPG Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the FNI Realistic RPG texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.