In recent years, the number of minecraft resource packs has increased and focused on improving the different types of 3D models to the game. Although the number of these texture packs was definitely unbelievable, a high number of them fluctuate while executing. A significant number of 3D packs category have some defects that prevent them from working to perfection. Fortunately, it looks like Simple Cubes resource pack have counteracted these faults leading to the FPS issues. The primary objective of almost all 3D resource packs is to enhance the vividness and practicality of Minecraft gaming world, but many packs are drastically challenged to the point of not realizing the essence of this feature hence failing to take advantage of this goal. This is making them not to meet the required standards of this one-time hype.
But luckily, Simple Cubes! can breathe life into these textures, giving them a vivid palette of colors and also providing them with unique designs that were previously not seen in any similar resource pack in the past couple of years. It’s a breathtaking resource pack that has incredible potential, and we strongly recommend it if you are searching for a world-class 3D resource pack which is compatible with latest Minecraft version. There are a variety of reasons why the Simple Cubes! is one step higher than most other packs, and perhaps the most crucial factor is that it comes with realistic textures that are unbeatable. Textures inside Simple Cubes! resource pack comes in a resolution of x16, which guarantees the users that they can efficiently execute the pack on low-end computers. However, it is worth noting that Simple Cubes has just come out and is still at work and targeting to ease everything. But for it to fully work, you have to give it some time before reaping its benefits to the maximum.
Simple Cubes! should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Simple Cubes! — Screenshots
How to install Simple Cubes! Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Simple Cubes! texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.