SilverStone Resource Pack 1.10.2
If you are a gamer then we understand how important it is for you to have a game that has high quality visuals. This is where the resource locks come in the picture. SilverStone resource pack has been one of the most famous and widely used resource packs. Even though this resource pack was released years back but the author is still giving latest updates to it. If you have used the SilverStone in the past, before the update, then we would suggest you to use it now with the latest version of the game.
The low resolution of the resource pack means that computers with less features can also initialise this latest version of the SilverStone. This resource pack is pretty small so everyone can use it, but don’t go on it’s size for everyone who will be using it in future, it sure will change the gaming experience on your computer. This resource pack manages to cover almost all the aspects of the Minecraft and offers higher levels of picture quality and changes the looks of the things while you are playing a game on your PC.
SilverStone - Screenshots
How to install SilverStone Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download SilverStone Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.