If you are a gamer then we understand how important it is for you to have a game that has high quality visuals. This is where the resource locks come in the picture. SilverStone resource pack has been one of the most famous and widely used resource packs. Even though this resource pack was released years back but the author is still giving latest updates to it. If you have used the SilverStone in the past, before the update, then we would suggest you to use it now with the latest version of the game.
The low resolution of the resource pack means that computers with less features can also initialise this latest version of the SilverStone. This resource pack is pretty small so everyone can use it, but don’t go on it’s size for everyone who will be using it in future, it sure will change the gaming experience on your computer. This resource pack manages to cover almost all the aspects of the Minecraft and offers higher levels of picture quality and changes the looks of the things while you are playing a game on your PC.
SilverStone — Screenshots
How to install SilverStone Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.