SilverStone Resource Pack 1.10.2
If you are a gamer then we understand how important it is for you to have a game that has high quality visuals. This is where the resource locks come in the picture. SilverStone resource pack has been one of the most famous and widely used resource packs. Even though this resource pack was released years back but the author is still giving latest updates to it. If you have used the SilverStone in the past, before the update, then we would suggest you to use it now with the latest version of the game.
The low resolution of the resource pack means that computers with less features can also initialise this latest version of the SilverStone. This resource pack is pretty small so everyone can use it, but don’t go on it’s size for everyone who will be using it in future, it sure will change the gaming experience on your computer. This resource pack manages to cover almost all the aspects of the Minecraft and offers higher levels of picture quality and changes the looks of the things while you are playing a game on your PC.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing SilverStone goes to Bendza. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now SilverStone has 84307 views.