The Sandy Dreams resource pack tries to maintain the standard graphics of Minecraft while updating its general look with low-res textures and animations. This pack is excellent for those with simple computer requirements, as the whole kit has a 16x resolution. Minecraft players who use this texture pack find that Sandy Dreams provides a very retro feel to their gameplay. It’s something that vintage gamers would be very attracted to try. However, some textures in the pack look very similar to vanilla Minecraft, so don’t expect an entire texture overhaul if you’re looking for something like that.
The GUI is slightly changed, but not entirely overhauled. This texture pack is widely available for most minecraft versions. There was an overhaul to all textures that provide washed-out colors in a more straightforward resolution, offering a refreshing take for players. Retrovoxels created the Sandy Dreams resource pack. He made the pack for players who specifically wanted simpler texture than what you would find in standard versions of Minecraft. We would especially get this pack if: You want to play Minecraft with an extra retro feel. Your system cannot handle high resolution minecraft resource packs.
Sandy Dreams should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Sandy Dreams — Video & Screenshots
How to install Sandy Dreams Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Sandy Dreams texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.