Sandy Dreams Resource Pack 1.9.4 / 1.8.9
The Sandy Dreams resource pack tries to maintain the standard graphics of Minecraft while updating its general look with low-res textures and animations. This pack is excellent for those with simple computer requirements, as the whole kit has a 16x resolution. Minecraft players who use this texture pack find that Sandy Dreams provides a very retro feel to their gameplay. It’s something that vintage gamers would be very attracted to try. However, some textures in the pack look very similar to vanilla Minecraft, so don’t expect an entire texture overhaul if you’re looking for something like that.
The GUI is slightly changed, but not entirely overhauled. This texture pack is widely available for most minecraft versions. There was an overhaul to all textures that provide washed-out colors in a more straightforward resolution, offering a refreshing take for players. Retrovoxels created the Sandy Dreams resource pack. He made the pack for players who specifically wanted simpler texture than what you would find in standard versions of Minecraft. We would especially get this pack if: You want to play Minecraft with an extra retro feel. Your system cannot handle high resolution minecraft resource packs.
Sandy Dreams - Screenshots
Sandy Dreams - YouTube Video
How to install Sandy Dreams Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Sandy Dreams Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.