Realistic Realm is different from most of the other resource packs in Minecraft in the sense that it aims to bring about a big change in the game. In order to make the game more fun to play, this resource pack is planning to bring a change in the entire landscape of the game. This is the not the first realistic pack that we are seeing. Many realistic set of textures have existed before but most of them have failed to make a big impact. The reasons of failure are different. Some failed because of the poor texture details. Many have failed because they have very high system requirements. However, there is no point in comparing the Realistic Realm resource pack to the other realistic packs. We would say it is currently way better than the others. To start with, the textures are incredibly detailed and they don’t have absurd system requirements.
You should keep in mind that the main focus of this pack is bringing a change in the environment of the game and not just the textures. There is no drastic change in the visual aspect of the game. Some of the textures are same. However, you will be able to notice a difference in some of the textures like grass and sand blocks. Apart from making the textures more detailed, this pack has also manages to get rid of the noise which was a major deterrent. It also breathes new life into the game by adding a wide range of colors. As mentioned before, one of best things about this pack is that it has a resolution of only x16. That is a significant achievement considering the details of the textures. Some of the previous Realistic Packs have suffered because of high system requirements. However, this time, there is no such issue. Even if you have a low-end hardware PC, you won’t face any frame rate troubles.
Realistic Realm should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Realistic Realm — Screenshots
How to install Realistic Realm Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Realistic Realm texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.