Realistic Realm is different from most of the other resource packs in Minecraft in the sense that it aims to bring about a big change in the game. In order to make the game more fun to play, this resource pack is planning to bring a change in the entire landscape of the game. This is the not the first realistic pack that we are seeing. Many realistic set of textures have existed before but most of them have failed to make a big impact. The reasons of failure are different. Some failed because of the poor texture details. Many have failed because they have very high system requirements. However, there is no point in comparing the Realistic Realm resource pack to the other realistic packs. We would say it is currently way better than the others. To start with, the textures are incredibly detailed and they don’t have absurd system requirements.
You should keep in mind that the main focus of this pack is bringing a change in the environment of the game and not just the textures. There is no drastic change in the visual aspect of the game. Some of the textures are same. However, you will be able to notice a difference in some of the textures like grass and sand blocks. Apart from making the textures more detailed, this pack has also manages to get rid of the noise which was a major deterrent. It also breathes new life into the game by adding a wide range of colors. As mentioned before, one of best things about this pack is that it has a resolution of only x16. That is a significant achievement considering the details of the textures. Some of the previous Realistic Packs have suffered because of high system requirements. However, this time, there is no such issue. Even if you have a low-end hardware PC, you won’t face any frame rate troubles.
Realistic Realm should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Realistic Realm — Screenshots
How to install Realistic Realm Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Realistic Realm texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Realistic Realm Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;