Usually people think of parfaits as a yummy dessert that contains layers of ice cream and fruit served in a cup or glass. However, the Parfait resource pack in Minecraft isn’t about food at all. The Parfait resource pack is about the English translation of the French word parfait which means perfect. Minecraft uses the term perfect to mean a perfect world where the Minecraft world looks more like the real world but better. The Parfait texture pack may not be considered the perfect pack without any flaws but that depends on how the user views it. The Parfait resource pack is a 64x resolution pack that makes Minecraft look more realistic but still seeing the world in blocks. Adding the Parfait resource pack makes the Minecraft world look more like the real world. For example: the grass really looks like real grass rather than grass with dirt blocks and if you add shader packs, you will see shadows on the grass too.
Also the water and lava look more real. The water actually looks like it has ripples and waves in the oceans and rivers. The Parfait resource pack is not complete yet however, Nibblets, the author of the pack, is continuing to release updates for the Parfait texture pack. An incomplete pack can be a good or bad thing depending on if you are looking for a complete resource pack or not. A pro of having an incomplete resource pack is there is new content being released at a steady pace that you can look forward to. A con of having an incomplete pack is only some aspects of Minecraft have a more realistic feel whereas the rest of the world still looks like vanilla blocks. This resource pack is good for people that want to try the Parfait resource pack and that don’t mind having default blocks combined with more realistic areas of the Minecraft world.
Parfait should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Parfait — Screenshots
How to install Parfait Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Parfait texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.