Ordinary Wonders Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
For many gamers, Minecraft can appear rather dull and ordinary and lacking the vibrancy of other games. It is after all a block game and thus appears very solid but frankly a bit dreary at times. However there are resource packs that can remedy this issue and one of the best of these packs is Ordinary Wonders resource pack. This texture pack transforms the appearance of Minecraft by making it seem far more vibrant and colorful. Ordinary Wonders real strength is what it does to the colors of the game. This resource pack really livens up the colors and this greatly improves the textures as well making them appear far more smoother and thus greatly increasing the appeal factor for gamers, especially new gamers whose initial view of Minecraft can often be that it is a bit dull looking especially if their gaming experience to date has been fantasy or real life sim games.
Ordinary Wonders is really designed for more modern PC’s as it runs on X64 rather then the most common X16 that the game comes with. There is a reason why Ordinary Wonders has such a positive impact and this is why. It really is a significant upgrade but can create a performance issue, especially on older PC’s. Hence if your PC does not have updated hardware the game may lag and appear slow. However if you are confident you PC can handle this pack, the impact it has it worth the effort. If you want to make your game appear more livelier and a far deeper and more immersive experience, then Ordinary Wonders is the pack for you. The pack is now 100% complete but it is regularly updated and improved.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Ordinary Wonders goes to EternityMine. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13. Right now Ordinary Wonders has 248088 views.