For many gamers, Minecraft can appear rather dull and ordinary and lacking the vibrancy of other games. It is after all a block game and thus appears very solid but frankly a bit dreary at times. However there are resource packs that can remedy this issue and one of the best of these packs is Ordinary Wonders resource pack. This texture pack transforms the appearance of Minecraft by making it seem far more vibrant and colorful. Ordinary Wonders real strength is what it does to the colors of the game. This resource pack really livens up the colors and this greatly improves the textures as well making them appear far more smoother and thus greatly increasing the appeal factor for gamers, especially new gamers whose initial view of Minecraft can often be that it is a bit dull looking especially if their gaming experience to date has been fantasy or real life sim games.
Ordinary Wonders texture pack is really designed for more modern PC’s as it runs on x64 resolution rather then the most common x16 that the game comes with. There is a reason why Ordinary Wonders has such a positive impact and this is why. It really is a significant upgrade but can create a performance issue, especially on older PC’s. Hence if your PC does not have updated hardware the game may lag and appear slow. However if you are confident you PC can handle this pack, the impact it has it worth the effort. If you want to make your game appear more livelier and a far deeper and more immersive experience, then Ordinary Wonders is the pack for you. Best of all, the author made this pack quite optimized and you also don’t need any optifine functionality, in other words, you can install and fully use this resource pack without the optifine. The pack is now 100% complete and it is regularly updated and improved.
Ordinary Wonders should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Ordinary Wonders — Screenshots
How to install Ordinary Wonders Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Ordinary Wonders texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.