Finding a realism resource pack that can play without glitches on any PC is the greatest happiness to game players. But this is not always the case as it becomes a challenge and individuals have to change the PCs occasionally on the mission to find a PC that can handle the load of these great games. This is where NaturalRealism resource pack comes in to solve the issue many players have. The pack comes with excellent visual display where the player does not need to strain their eyes. The major problem that NaturalRealism resource pack comes to solve is the performance. Most of these packs in the market are impressive in just looking at the visuals but performs poorly thus frustrating many players. These packs fail in performance because of heavy loading capacity that requires most of the RAM space. This becomes a disadvantage to the end users who can’t use these packs. But with NaturalRealism resource pack, all the issue of performance is highly addressed and players can Minecraft easily with realistic art style without worrying about performance.
The resource pack offers players an excellent sensation Minecrafting through a smooth and soft texture by removing unnecessary details that try to hinder the desirable features and operations. The texture is always appealing and clean with fewer details like what we are used to seeing in other packs. This gives the players more benefits as they can concentrate on the game thus experiencing performance with less annoying moments. The pack works well with any PCs for games and offers performance guarantee with a resolution of x16. This is slightly below what we are used in high resolution, but it is more advantageous for performance capability. Low-end PCs can run the pack without glitches, and every player who has tried the game has something good to talk about. Now it is the time that you can spend your whole day while experiencing the fun of the pack without getting tired.
NaturalRealism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
NaturalRealism — Video & Screenshots
How to install NaturalRealism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the NaturalRealism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.