If you’re a Minecraft fan and also love the Gearbox’s game Borderlands, you’re sure to have liked the Bordercraft resource pack. One of the most admired and downloaded Minecraft resource packs, Bordercraft lost its relevance a few years back when its updates stopped coming. The resource pack, Minelands, which has been developed on the same lines as the Bordercraft has received lots of accolades from fans and critics all around the world. With top-notch 3D visual effects, it gives you a feeling of being inside the game and more than fills the void left by the absence of updated Bordercraft resource pack. Its high quality borderlands themed visuals leave a great and long-lasting impact on the overall gaming experience, which has the players hooked on for more.
This resource pack maintains the original charm of traditional Minecraft and combines it with the trademark superior visual standards of Borderlands series of games. Minelands resource pack takes the game’s appearance to next level by providing more depth to your screen and removing the undesired additional textural details and noise that’s inherently present in vanilla Minecraft. In order to fill in the gaps that may be created due to removal of some of these details, Minelands makes use of its assortment of exceptionally dynamic and brilliant colors. Once Minelands resource pack is downloaded and installed, the game’s world is uplifted to a much richer 128x resolution world making it a real treat to play the game. This is still a W.I.P. resource pack.
Minelands should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Minelands — Screenshots
How to install Minelands Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Minelands texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Really cool but can you make it 64x or even 32x?