One of the most outstanding resource pack which is designed to fit a number of textures is the Minecraft Promo Art Pack. It contains exact features like which are mostly presented in a number of Minecraft promo graphic arts. I know this unique resource pack may be sounding much familiar when you compare it with another one. Surprising, you are absolutely correct in your thoughts. This is because the similar manufacturer who designed it actually created the MCMojang sometimes back. The former resource pack was made to perform the same roles as the other one. The MCMojang resource pack, however, had some few problems. The major one was that it was designed with the somewhat low-resolution of about of 8×8. The outcome of such design was the fact that it became nearly impossible to project presentable textures for it. With the advent of the new and advanced Minecraft Promo Art resource pack, the previous problems seem to be eliminated.
It is now becoming the trend as compared to the MCMojang resource pack. This resource pack actually lives to its name, delivering quality features and graphical arts into the game. In simple words, it lives to the purpose of its former predecessor. Mention of the colors which are extremely bright and lively. Despite the pack containing relatively low textures, it still remains remarkable. The pack contains little or no noise at all and is designed with significant smoothness. Another important feature of this resource pack is the resolution. This resolution goes double as compared to the previous one and this translates to 16×16. This implies the textures are clear and much better. In addition, the resource pack’s has been improved quite attractively. You will, therefore, be in a position to use it with any computer that uses a vanilla type of Minecraft without experiencing any kind of problem. It is worthy to note that this resource pack is still being improved. This implies that with time, some features are prone to better changes.
Minecraft Promo Art Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Minecraft Promo Art Pack — Screenshots
How to install Minecraft Promo Art Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Minecraft Promo Art Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.