Mario again, mario is here! Mario is known by everyone and favourited by a lot of people and today we want to offer you a new, not exactly new but very worthy of its name, Mario-Hand Drawn Resource Pack. It incredibly copies the whole atmosphere of mario and transfers it to minecraft without any mistakes. Now we all can plunge into our childhood and feel that awesome moments again, though not in the real Mario, but minecraft version is also amazing. Mario-Hand Drawn brings us back to the distant past while leaving in the present minecraft. As an extra, I would recommend you to find a good mario-based adventure map and play on it using this pack, you will get a lot of fun!
Mario-Hand Drawn — Video & Screenshots
How to install Mario-Hand Drawn Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.