MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8
MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack is a standard texture pack redrawn in of resolution 8x. What does it mean? MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack is a default minecraft texture pack but it is not 16x resolution, it will make the game less laggy because it comes in resolution of 8x.
MagiCraft 8 Bit - Screenshots
How to install MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.