MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8
MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack is a standard texture pack redrawn in of resolution 8x. What does it mean? MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack is a default minecraft texture pack but it is not 16x resolution, it will make the game less laggy because it comes in resolution of 8x.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing MagiCraft 8 Bit goes to Magicman88999. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now MagiCraft 8 Bit has 270089 views.