Lemonade Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Lemonade is a unique resource pack. By the time I was writing this, it was barely a two week old, and it had amassed a significant number of followers. Its art style is not so ambitious. The reason for this is that its developers wanted to retain the game’s vanilla style and still enhance its textures. Despite this, the pack had excellent reviews from the Minecraft community. This was a result of the resource packs having one of the most natural textures ever experienced by users. Lemonade resource pack designers aimed to preserve the traditional Minecraft’s vanilla art style. They had players in mind since they are used to the default minecraft art style that has been in use all along. The idea was to add a new layer to the textures that are vibrant and lively. The most significant changes you will notice when you apply this pack is the superior texture details.
You will also notice that there is no noise and at the same time, the color palette is vibrant. The mentioned changes make an overall rise in the standards of the game. The coolest thing about this pack is that its textures are not overdone which make them appealing to the eye for the best gaming experience. Lemonade retains the regular 16 by 16 resolution. Developers chose to retain this resolution so that users may not experience technical problems while playing minecraft. As long as your computer can handle the default version of the game, then you are good to go. The pack is 70% complete which means that you will encounter a few hitches here and there with regard to the textures if you decide to use it in its current state. The team behind Lemonade are continuously rolling out new features to enhance pack’s functionality. Other than that, there are no major issues. Lemonade users have reported good user experiences with minimal glitches.
Lemonade - Screenshots
How to install Lemonade Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Lemonade Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.