Lapiz Point Resource Pack 1.7.10
Dear visitors and fans of minecraft! Lapiz Point is a debut resource pack from AlphacraftTeam which turned out quite decent pack, especially for modern (or non-modern) big cities and towns creation. It is the the official Lapiz Point resource pack! Below we will provide some screenshots so you can put the first vote on it. But remember that you must try the pack by yourself to make the final vote or review. We will also provide some screenshots with shaders mod installed. Here we go!
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Lapiz Point goes to AlphacraftTeam. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Lapiz Point has 137792 views.