The Kleenex 3D resource pack accomplishes something not too many packs have in the past: mixing 3D and a simplistic aesthetic. Whenever you hear about a resource pack tries to be simplistic and 3D, you know it’s not going to be good – until now. Simplistic 3D packs have usually looked bad or didn’t change as much as they promised. Most Minecraft players are all too familiar with these scenarios. At the end of the day, you downloaded something for nothing. And that situation is what the Kleenex 3D resource pack comes to change. This resource pack is ahead of the competition by leaps and bounds. It takes textures to a whole new level by adding grades and heights – and by doing a 3D remodel the right way. And this isn’t your average-3D-pack-promise, this is for real.
This resource pack will get Minecraft as closest as it can get to 3D textures. Of course, they do look blocky but they look 10 times better than normal. You will get to see it for yourself when you download it – and it will be worth it. By using the Kleenex 3D texture pack, you’ll be changing Minecraft’s textures into something never seen before. The very first thing you’ll notice is how the floor seems to interlock like pieces of a puzzle. It’s a big change, one that you might need to get used to. This pack makes some big changes; from flowers to towers and everything in between. Not everything is perfect, as one would expect from such a big change. There are as many hits as there are misses – but the hits sure are good! Kleenex 3D tries to go big into 3D textures and accomplishes a great deal of what it wants. Some changes are bad, no doubt about that – but when it’s good, it’s great!
Kleneex 3D should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Kleneex 3D — Screenshots
How to install Kleneex 3D Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Kleneex 3D texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.